Check out this great video that shows what to expect during your next visit to Bliss Hair Studio!
Please read these requirements for appointments carefully & come prepared to your appointment. We appreciated your help to keep everyone safe!
More information to come on the sanitation procedures will will be using upon reopening.
We have all our salon quality retail products available in our online store. Place an order online and we can have it ready for you to pick up curbside or at your appointment.
· When you arrive at the salon for your appointment, call us at (815) 729-9151 and stay in your car. When your stylist is ready for you, we will call/text you to come inside.
· We will be implementing temperature checks and screening for clients and employees prior to entry to the salon. Per CDC guidelines, anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to the salon until they are fever-free and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
· All guests and employees must wear a mask to enter the salon. Clients will need to wear an ear loop mask If you do not have one, you may purchase one from us for $2. All clients and stylists must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth throughout the entire appointment at the salon.
· Our waiting area is not open at this time. Only individuals with an appointment may enter the salon. No children, friends or family allowed inside the salon unless they have an appointment.
· Please use hand sanitizer at the sanitation station upon entering the salon. Hand washing with soap and water is available in the public bathroom.
· Unfortunately, our coffee bar is closed, please bring your own beverage to your appointment if wanted.
· We can have your retail haircare and cosmetics purchase ready for you at the desk, if you order online and select “pick up at my next appointment”.
· Please inform your stylist if you tried box color, we want to make sure your color results are amazing as always!
· We are accepting appointments for kid's cuts. They must be able to enter the building alone and keep an ear loop face mask on for their entire appointment.
Please rest assured that we have provided extra sanitation measures for the safety of all our clients and team members. We are following all guidelines provided by the State of Illinois for salon safety.
· In the main styling area of the salon has all chairs are 6 feet apart. For the other areas of the salon, division is created using partitions to divide areas and space our clients. The shampoo room has plexiglass partitions installed between each chair to divide the space between chairs.
· Please be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep the salon clean for you and all our clients.
· Sanitation procedures include Barbicide certification, cleaning & sanitation after every single client, and observing the Illinois State Board of Cosmetology Sanitation guidelines by disinfecting all tools and surfaces.
· All towels and capes are laundered between each client.
· We have removed any non-essential items throughout the salon and a salon deep cleaning is completed each night after closing
· All employees have been Barbicide COVID-19 certified to ensure sanitation is at the highest level